Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Little About Me

Hey, I'm Hannah. I enjoy singing, the color orange, my phone (the awesome Samsung Intensity... it's intense!), and organization. I know, I know, organization. Well, paper clips and binders and stuff like that just appeals to me. Anyways, I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, and my mom's PREGNANT with her 5th. My mom's used to all the kids, because she's a very successful dance teacher. My dad owns a comic store.
My sister, Devin, is 11, and she obsesses with fashion designing and... boys. She likes to sing. And cook, arrange flowers, sculpt Greek gods, sew, and do other girly things. Below her I have 2 brothers~ Isaac & Joe, who are 4 and 2. And, as I said, my mom's pregnant... with a GIRL! We like the name Ruby. Ruby Mae. My parents are divorced, as i forgot to mention. Isaac, Joe, and Ruby (or Ruby Mae) are my stepdad's. Devin and I are my dad's, obviously. YES, i get to see my parents equally! Everyone asks me. Well, you just have to live with it, right?

Enough about me. I (well, I guess it IS about me again) created this blog out of sheer boredom, and through many tries I think this is it. Well, thanks for listening to my "little" intro there. I tend to ramble on about things.
So, to say farewell (for now), I can only end with these 2 things:
1. Please follow!
2. Questions? Comments? Email me at h.noelle.blogs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment